A. W. BROWN-FELLOWSHIP LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
has a school wellness plan that focuses on maintaining high standards of nutrition, health and physical activity. We are constantly faced with making proper wellness and nutrition choices on a daily basis. Therefore, it is our overall goal to promote student health and wellness by:
· teaching skills that are needed to adopt healthy eating habits;
· integrating nutrition into the health education and science curricula;
· incorporating physical activity into the overall school program;
· providing on-going professional training for related staff; and,
· ensuring students are provided a clean, safe, and orderly eating environment.
We realize the heath and well-being of children are essential in producing smart, effective, efficient, and disciplined students (S.E.E.D.S.).
Quarterly wellness policy meetings are held whereby potential stakeholders are invited to attend .
Healthy Bodies fuel successful learning!